High Speed Door
High speed doors or High performance doors are basically designed where fast access for in or out is required. They are made according to European standards. Door is completely tailor made manufactured by Rudhar
Some important facts to know about high speed Doors:
- High speed Doors are automated doors that are used to provide quick access between the inside and outside of astructure.
- In cooperation with German engineers, Heavy Performance Doors are developed and manufactured in a German facility utilizingstate-of-the-art and resourceful technical technology for regular usage in high traffic regions, with opening speeds of up to 1.5-3meters persecond.
- These type of high speed Doors can easily improve the flow of traffic through busydoorways
- These high-speed Doors manufacturers in India will give you a fast, safe, efficient and simple operation in anysituation.
- The rapid opening speed lowers the amount of time required for material transportation, thus expediting the logistics process. The location is visited by our team of experienced engineers, who then suggest the most appropriate fast door to the customer. Rapid doors are designed, produced, and fitted in accordance with internationalspecifications.
- Many industrial sectors nowadays need a regulated atmosphere in which the quantity of dirt and dust present in the production facility is kept to a bare minimum. Among the industries that have stringent criteria for keeping a dust- free atmosphere are medical instrument manufacturers, electronics and computer manufacturers, the food industry, the pharmaceutical sector, and certain military applications, to name a few. High-speed doors have become a necessary component of almost everybusiness.
- This high speed rapid doors are necessary for explosion-proof areas for a number of applications, including areas with specific requirements for temperature control, sanitation, storage and handling of frozen food, deep freezer automatic roll-up doors are required in cold storages, warehousing, loading bays and transmission systems. The Prime Reset is equipped with a smart, unique self-repairmechanism.