Motorized Sliding Gates are gates in which the wheels of the gate are made to slide on a mounted round track. However, the installation of sliding gates is the work of trained experts. It is one of the most commonly used gates in hospitals, industries malls, etc. High-grade steel is used to manufacture these motorized sliding gates to deny unauthorized access to your premises.
Apart from motorized sliding gates, there are electric sliding gates that are provided with electric locks to secure the environment. Be it motorized, or electric sliding gates, they are made by professionals to meet the highest safety standards.
Features of Sliding Gates
- Sliding gates are based on cut toothed pinion along with a galvanized rack arrangement.
- Sliding gates are of the single slide and double slides to suit the actual site condition.
- The bottom rail of the slide gates is supported by I-beam and is made up of a polished bright bar.
- Sliding gates are provided with top nylon guide rollers which are used for guiding moving leaves.
- You can also install the vertical safety edge to prevent any sort of damage caused by accidents.
- Motorized sliding gates are advanced Ananhasve an inbuilt hinge for pedestrian use.
- Sliding gates can be operated manually during power failure.
- You can also interlock the sliding gates with the entrance barrier for additional safety.
- Sliding gates are available in various industrial designs to meet the demands of the client.
- Sandblasting and painting can be provided to enhance the look of the gate.